Transactions Page is where you will
- Look at individual transactions
- Re-Open Checks
- Refund Payments
- Edit Credit Card Tips
- Look at itemized receipts
Let's get started!
Looking At Itemized Receipt
- Once you filter the Date & Time and the User if needed to find your transaction you will simply hover over the transaction and Click on it.
- Once you have Clicked on a Transaction you will see the itemized receipt pop up.
Edit Credit Card Tips Back Office
- Editing credit card tips in the Back Office is as simple as locating the Transaction through the filters and clicking on the Tip amount. Enter the tip you desire and click the check mark.
MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ENTERED OR CORRECTED ALL CREDIT CARD TIPS BEFORE PROCESSING BATCH!
Re-Opening Checks On The iPad
- Re-opening checks on the iPad is quick and easy. While in the Transactions page simply hover over Closed and it will change to Re-Open. Click on Re-Open and that check will appear back on the iPad.
- Refund The Full Amount
- Refund A Partial Amount
YOU CAN'T REFUND IF YOU HAVEN'T BATCHED! Simply re-open the check on the iPad and VOID the payment.
Open a Transaction by clicking on the row and open the itemized receipt. You will see a Refund button next to each method of credit card payment.
Once you have the Refund box open simply type in the amount you would like to Refund. Choose Complete Refund and that will be it!