Navigating To Promotions
- Navigate your way to the tab Discount,Void,Promotions on the left side of the page in Brigade Back Office.
Creating A Promotion
- Once you are on the Discount, Void, and Promotions page you will want to add a promotion to get started. Once you have added a promotion there are a few things you can do.
- Name The Promotion
- Set an On Min. Purchase Amount
- The promotion will only be applied if an item or the total of the check had reached this "minimum purchase".
- Set The Type Of Promotion
- Set The Amount Of Promotion
- Set The Date Range
- Choose The Days, Start Time & End Time
- Add Multiple Durations To A Single Promotion
- promotion durations are explained below.
- Promotion durations are simply the days and the times that each promotion will take affect. You can have multiple durations on each promotion but they can't overlap.
- NOTE: Make sure to SAVE each duration after editing. Because every change affects the iPad you can't make multiple changes and save the all at once.
- Navigate your way to Menu Items and choose the Edit button to the right of the price.
- Here is the breakdown on how to add a promotion to an item.
- Choose a promotion from the drop down menu
- Choose if you want that promotion to apply to modifiers or not
- Click on the add promotion button
- That promotion will show up in Existing Promotions On Item
- NOTE: Apply to Modifiers is simply the promotion applying to modifiers that have prices.
- Example: You have a Vodka Martini on promotion for Tuesdays at $6.00. You have modifiers for upcharges for different vodka and you DON'T want the promotion to discount your pricier items. Simply leave the check box blank.