Brigade Society POS handles labor tracking simply and easily once you know how to use the system.
Let's get started!
- Edit clock in & out time
- Adjust cash tips/claimed tips
- This is the time adjustment window. You can click up and down for precise time or you can click on the actual number to choose times in increments of 5 minutes. Just click on the AM/PM to change it.
- Click save to solidify the adjustment and send the shift to the labor reporting.
- Note: These shifts will not show up in regular labor reporting unless saved from Incomplete Shifts.
Dissecting Shift/Labor Report
- Add shift button allows you to create a new shift if someone forgets to clock in that day or you hired someone and didn't have them in the system.
- The Date & Time filter is critical so you have the correct shifts to look at. You can also filter by Employee to just see that users hours and information.
- Here is the Total of the Cash Tips, Credit Tips, & Hours for the Role. If you have a Role of server, you will see the total for all of your users with the Role of server.
- This indicates which Role these users are under. If you want to learn more about Roles click here.
- Here you can trash or delete a shift as long as that shift is not associated with orders/checks. Notice that one trash is grey and the other is black. This indicates one shift has orders/checks.
- Here you will find the total of the tips claimed and you can adjust tips claimed by clicking on the blue dollar amount.
- Edit Shift is a record of the edits made to that shift. It will display original time, edited time, who edited the shift, & when they edited the shift. This is visible on the iPad as well.