Choosing Date & Time
- Choose your date range that you want to pull the report for.
- Choose the time that you want to run your report for.
- Click Apply to save changes.
- Click Go to retrieve the report.
- You can also type in the dates and time you want manually.
Category Report Breakdown
- Main Category - everything in orange represents your main categories that you set up in your menu.
- Sub Category - everything in black represents your sub categories that you set up in your menu.
- Menu Items - everything in grey represents your menu items that you set up in your menu.
- Modifiers - everything in white represents your modifiers that you have applied to your menu items.
- Unit Sales - is the count of the items sold.
- Unit Discount - is the amount of discounts applied.
- Discounted Amount - is a discount on items and NOT on checks.
- Item Sales - this is the sales broken down by menu items.
- Percentage Of Category Level - this will give you an idea of what percentage each category is being sold to make up the total sales in the Main Categories.
- Percentage Of Item Sales - this percentage will give you an idea of which categories are making up your overall sales.