Setting Up Cradlepoint Router
Out of the box you are ready to go. You will just complete a few things.
Your network that you want ONLY your iPad's connected to will be:
- Brigade Society
- Use this setting if your router is not directly in proximity of the iPad. This network has a longer reach.
- Brigade Society 5G
- Use this setting ONLY if your iPad is in direct proximity of the router. This has a short reach but better connection.
* your password will be provided for you during sign-up.
- You can hardwire (Ethernet/Cat5) the printers directly into a switch and connect the switch to the Cradlepoint Router.
- You can hardwire your printers directly into the Cradlepoint Router if you have 4 or less printers.
- You can setup your printers with Airport Express to print wirelessly.